This style of flamenco shoe is also worn by the renowned flamenco instructor at the Amor de Dios flamenco school in Madrid, Sara Martín, for her stylized flamenco lessons.
- Brand: Gallardo Footwear since 1951
- Style: Turquesa
- Color: Beige (Nude)
- Material: Suede and details in leather
- Heel: Wood 5 cm
- Heel type: Garrucha
- Width: B (Standard)
- Category: Professional
- Exceptional quality and sound
- Shoe sole: Sewn
- +300 polished nails
- Handmade in Madrid Spain by Spanish Artisans
- Includes a shoe bag with the brand logo
|US SIZE||EU SIZE|
Exchanging or Returning Flamenco Shoes?
Not a problem. Simply e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of purchase.
For more information see the details below.
Our Standard Policy For Flamenco Shoes
First exchange is FREE. We hope you find the right size or style the second time around and fall in love with your new flamenco shoes.
Return. If you choose to return for a refund, we'll give you a prepaid return-shipping label and a refund for the amount you paid for the returning shoes, minus a $28 restocking fee per shoes.
Important Route Package Protection is not refundable in any case.
- Flamenco Shoes must be sent back within 30 days from the purchase date.
- The Flamenco Shoes should be unworn and include all original tags.
- You can use the same box where the shoes were place as long it is not broken or damaged. Just make sure the original delivery box do not have no other exposed shipping labels.
- You'll be provided with a prepaid return-shipping label for the flamenco shoes (not available for flamenco shoes shipped from outside the 50 US states).
- Refunds are applied via the original payment method within 5 -7 business days of receipt at our store.
- Unfortunately, we cannot reimburse any expedited shipping fees added to your original order.
Please email us at email@example.com to let us know whether you want an exchange or return and you'll be provided with a prepaid return-shipping label for the flamenco shoes (not available for flamenco shoes shipped from outside the 50 US states)
Sending It Back To Us
Once You Receive Your Shipping Label:
- Repackage unworn flamenco shoes exactly how you received them — with the shoe bag and original tags.
- Place everything in your shipping box and tape your new shipping label over the original one.
- Take your sealed box to any UPS location.
Done – We'll Take It from Here!
- We'll email you a confirmation once your returned flamenco shoes is received and processed.
- We'll give you a refund (minus a $28 restocking fee per shoes, if you're not exchanging).
- Route Package Protection is not refundable in any case.
Expecting a First Exchange?
- We'll start processing your replacement flamenco shoes once we have received the shoes.
- We'll email you a new order confirmation and a new shipping confirmation.
Need a Hand?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org