Have you ever wondered how you go about securing a Flamenco hair comb for your dance?, It can be tricky and sometimes a little fiddly.
Learn how to do a bun using the hair donut.
The things you would need for a perfect hair bun donut are:
• Donut Bun • Tail Comb • Rubber Bands
How to make donut bun hairstyle?
To make a hair donut bun, Brush your hair well till they are shiny and tangle free
1) Pull all the hair together use a tail comb to neaten it out.
2) Collect all the hair at the back of the head in a high pony tail and secure the hair
with rubber bands.
3) Once the pony tail is secure, place it in the donut bun into the ponytail.
4).Take the pony tail and cover the bun donut with the hair. Ensure that you cover
well and the donut bun is not visible.
5) Use your hands to smoothen the hair on to the bun. Make sure you hold the hair tight to the bun and secure it with rubber bands.
6) Take the remaining hair which is losing around the bun and neatly twirl it around
the bun and secure it with the help of U-pins. This will further ensure that your bun
will be secure and not get undone.
6) Use a hairspray to neaten out the stray hair.
7) Use a tail comb to neaten out the front. We are done with the style.
That's it! if you have any other question, please write us
Have you ever wondered how you go about securing a metal hair comb for your dance?, It can be tricky and sometimes a little fiddly.
The truth is, it is easier to have a solid base to work from – a firm bun, a messy updo or thick hair to nestle those comb teeth into. But, this doesn’t mean it’s impossible to secure a comb in other hair types or if your hair is out.
Our preferred method is to create a pincurl. Gather a small amount of hair where you would like the comb to sit. Twirl it around your fingers to create a little curl and then pin it to your head with two bobby pins in an X shape. A little bit of hair spray will also fix it into position. Nestle your metal comb behind the bobby pins.
That's it! if you have any other question, please write us to our email.