Amateur Flamenco Shoes
This Flamenco shoe is designed for the Flamenco student who is just starting to dance Flamenco.
This shoe is recommended for people who dance between 2 to 5 hours a week.
The front part of the shoe is a hard tip to perform your dance steps as "tip, heel".
- Style: Amateur
- Color: Black
- Material: Leather
- Heel: Wood 5 cm
- Heel type: Standard
- Width: B (Standard)
- Category: Beginner 2-5 hours a week
- Shoe sole: Glue
- Handmade in Spain
- Includes a shoe bag
Exchanging or Returning Flamenco Shoes?
Not a problem. Simply e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of purchase.
For more information see the details below.
Our Standard Policy For Flamenco Shoes
First exchange is FREE. We hope you find the right size or style the second time around and fall in love with your new flamenco shoes.
Return. If you choose to return for a refund, we'll give you a prepaid return-shipping label and a refund for the amount you paid for the returning shoes.
Important Route Package Protection is not refundable in any case.
- Flamenco Shoes must be sent back within 30 days from the purchase date.
- The Flamenco Shoes should be unworn and include all original tags.
- You can use the same box where the shoes were place as long it is not broken or damaged. Just make sure the original delivery box do not have no other exposed shipping labels.
- You'll be provided with a prepaid return-shipping label for the flamenco shoes (not available for flamenco shoes shipped from outside the 50 US states).
- Refunds are applied via the original payment method within 5 -7 business days of receipt at our store.
- Unfortunately, we cannot reimburse any expedited shipping fees added to your original order.
Please email us at email@example.com to let us know whether you want an exchange or return and you'll be provided with a prepaid return-shipping label for the flamenco shoes (not available for flamenco shoes shipped from outside the 50 US states)
Sending It Back To Us
Once You Receive Your Shipping Label:
- Repackage unworn flamenco shoes exactly how you received them — with the shoe bag and original tags.
- Place everything in your shipping box and tape your new shipping label over the original one.
- Take your sealed box to any UPS location.
Done – We'll Take It from Here!
- We'll email you a confirmation once your returned flamenco shoes is received and processed.
- Route Package Protection is not refundable in any case.
Expecting a First Exchange?
- We'll start processing your replacement flamenco shoes once we have received the shoes.
- We'll email you a new order confirmation and a new shipping confirmation.
Need a Hand?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org